From Sean Copenhaver <sean.copenha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: data integration to couchdb
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 12:18:12 GMT
I could not comment on the performance but you can use the _changes API to
get a soft real-time stream of changes to the database. It has a few options
including listening continuously and applying filters to only receive what
you are interested in:

http://guide.couchdb.org/draft/notifications.html

--
“The limits of language are the limits of one's world. “ -Ludwig von
Wittgenstein