From Dave Cottlehuber <d...@muse.net.nz>
Subject Re: Update function difficutlties on 1.1
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 06:50:01 GMT
On 17 June 2011 08:59, JC de Villa <jc.devilla@gmail.com> wrote:
> My dev machine runs kubuntu 11.04 and has 1.1 and 1.2. I've also
> tested on windows XP and 7, and used 1.1 and 1.0.2. Wasn't able to try
> 1.2 on windows... my build attempt failed rather miserably.

trunk (1.2 doesn't exist) doesn't currently build on windows but I
don't think its far off.

> Any ideas? I'm all out, and my attempt at building a couch on windows
> has really got my migraine going.

Take a look at https://github.com/dch/glazier - the scripts are
slightly out of date now vs Erlang/OTP R14B03 and CouchDB 1.1.0 but
the README should see you right. I have a pile of updates to push once
I have couchdb/trunk building successfully, to bring it all back into
line again.

Chase me @dch on irc if you have any questions.

A+
Dave