From Marcel Bruch <br...@cs.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject CouchDB embedded in Eclipse - current status?
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2011 12:10:48 GMT
Hi,

I'm currently evaluating whether we could use couchdb as embedded DB for one of your projects.
So far we use couchdb on server side but would like to synchronize some data with various
Eclipse clients .

I came across http://damienkatz.net/2009/08/wanted_couchdb_eclipse_plugin.html and https://github.com/pittypanda/com.pittypanda.plugins.couch#readme

The latter seems to require some working servers already installed, and the former makes me
believe that no solution is available yet. Is this right?

I'm experienced with Eclipse, but unfortunately not experienced enough to know how to install
Erlang runtimes in Eclipse :(

Best,
Marcel

--