From Sean Copenhaver <sean.copenha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Disabling 405 Method Not Allowed on POSTs to static pages
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2011 01:37:23 GMT
Yeah I don't think you can use just couch. Might have to have a proxy in front of it. To my
understanding you can't rewrite the URL and the method (POST to GET for example), only the
URL. Someone else may have to confirm who knows more about the URL rewrite stuff.... Although
someone also may be able to help you tweak the rewrite code to allow it.