From Bernhard Schauer <bernhard.scha...@openforce.com>
Subject conflict when deleting a document
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 06:11:15 GMT
Hallo all,

I have a wired problem when deleting documents. For test purposes I want
to delete all documents in a Database, and then insert a well known set
of Documents. I do this using Ektorp (Java).

Inserting is no problem. But when it comes to deleting the documents I
get a conflict.
What I actually do is get the ids and revisions of all documents (the
built-in all view) and put them in a bulk operation to delete them.

Interestingly I can not delete those documents via futon either.
When query one of those conflicting documents with revs and revs_info it
shows me that there is only one revision.

Even more funny, I can not reproduce this in a DB that has no views.
There it deleting works. The DB I actually want to work with (and that
causes the problem) has several design documents with views.

Anyone any idea on that?

thx Bernhard