From Clare Walsh <>
Subject Design docs not copying in 1.1
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 11:17:57 GMT

Am having some teething problems using 1.1 and the new persistent
replication and was hoping someone could tell me which trivial newbie
mistake I have encountered  :)

I set up the replication by adding a doc to the new _replicator database
(not using the Futon replicator UI or POSTing to the replicator as for
old replication).

My design docs aren't replicating but everything else replicates fine .
I'm in Admin Party.

My document looks like this (with db names redacted):