From Marcel Bruch <br...@cs.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: CouchDB embedded in Eclipse - current status?
Date Sat, 04 Jun 2011 13:38:04 GMT
On 04.06.2011, at 15:25, Jan Lehnardt wrote:

> Ah yes, compiled Erlang byte code works cross-platform. As do internal data serialisation
formats that we use for data storage.

OK. Assuming that this compiled code could be separated and packaged in a platform-independent
way we just need one plug-in for CouchDB 1.0.x + one plug-in for each "Erlang Runtime x supported
OS" combination. Thus, this boils down to "how can we use an Erlang Runtime packaged as plug-in".

Let's see how this can be tackled.

Thanks,
Marcel