From Randall Leeds <randall.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dependencies to install to be able to work on CouchDB Development
Date Mon, 23 May 2011 17:33:06 GMT
On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 10:47, Marcos Ortiz <mlortiz@uci.cu> wrote:
> Regards to all the CouchDB´s list
> I´m very interested to work on the CouchDB´s development simply for one
> strong reason(at least for me):
> It´s written in Erlang
>  - So, Which are the dependencies to install to be able to work on this?
>  All the Apache projects sources code are using SVN, Do you have a Git or
> Mercurial mirror for CouchDB?

Dependencies:
https://github.com/apache/couchdb/blob/trunk/INSTALL.Unix

Git:
Read-only git mirrors at http://git.apache.org/
Also, many devs have github accounts for their personal forks and
there's an apache one at github.com/apache/couchdb.

> Where are the issues for CouchDB?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB

Also join us in #couchdb on freenode IRC.

Not really necessary to cross-post this to the user@ list, but in case
anyone sees this there and is interested, I responded to both.

Cheers and happy hacking!
-Randall