From Fabio Batalha Cunha dos Santos <fabio.bata...@scielo.org>
Subject Re: querying inside a view function
Date Tue, 17 May 2011 12:57:46 GMT
Hi,

As I thought!

We have this accomplished in application level.

The problem is that we use couchdb as a webservices label for some apps and
we intend to supply the data in a more accurated level.

We will try to make changes in the data model, including some journal data
in the article data.

Thanks.
*Fabio Batalha C. Santos*
Colegiado SciELO