From He Shiming <heshim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mapping multiple entries in an array field? (like tags)
Date Sun, 22 May 2011 10:47:13 GMT
@Patrick, thanks. However, emitting tags separately gives me separate
results with each tag as key. That way client side calculation might
be huge. I'll have to load each of the documents to get meaning
results. I might also want to run reduce on this query, and the
grouping will be done for each key. It's not really what I'm
expecting.

@Nils, thanks. I'm using lucene anyway, so I'll give it a try. I'm
just hoping that this can be done with map/reduce, I didn't expect it
to be difficult.

On Sun, May 22, 2011 at 5:15 PM, Nils Breunese <N.Breunese@vpro.nl> wrote:
> You could get the documents for the individual tags and perform the logic on the client,
but when that's not feasible (and it soon stops being feasible) you'll want to take a look
at couchdb-lucene which allows you to do these kinds of OR queries: https://github.com/rnewson/couchdb-lucene

> Nils.

Best regards,
He Shiming