From Jochen Kempf <jochenke...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ubuntu 11.0.4 crashes Couchdb 1.0.2 install
Date Thu, 05 May 2011 14:49:50 GMT
Hi Paul,

I tried to fix by uninstalling xulrunner-2.0 and reinstalling
xulrunner-1.9.2.17

Running xulrunner -v shows "xulrunner-1.9.2.17", but the make still fails
with
"couchjs-http.o: In function `status':
http.c:(.text+0x78d): undefined reference to `INT_FITS_IN_JSVAL'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status"

Where can I find the downstream patch?