From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB 1.1 Release
Date Fri, 06 May 2011 08:14:17 GMT
The usual thing is holding it back; Availability. We hear the desire
for a 1.1 release, in fact we share it, it'll happen as soon as we can
get it done, we all have day jobs too :). Hopefully soon, stay tuned.

B.

On 6 May 2011 08:57, Gabor Ratky <rgabo@rgabostyle.com> wrote:
> Don't mean to be pushy, but as there have been no open issues for weeks, what is holding
back an official release of 1.1? I am building from the 1.1.X for testing the perf and other
improvements, but would love to have an official release to work with.