From Gabor Ratky <rg...@rgabostyle.com>
Subject Re: Production use of Release 1.1
Date Mon, 23 May 2011 08:38:05 GMT
Harald,

there are currently 5 outstanding issues discovered affecting CouchDB 1.1, 4 of them being
blockers [1]. You should _carefully_ look at those issues and see if it can, in any way affect
you. For instance, there are two blocker issues related to replication so if you are planning
on replicating inside or to/from your production environment, it could affect you. There will
be no 1.1 release until these issues are fixed and there might be other issues still to be
found as part of the 1.1 release process.

Answering your original question, while we benefit from 1.1 improvements as well (and have
been testing it locally), we will keep running 1.0.2 in both our staging and production environments,
until the release process is complete and 1.1 is officially released.

Gabor

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB/fixforversion/12314933
Hi,