From Clare Walsh <cla...@autonomy.com>
Subject Re: Multiple instances on one machine
Date Tue, 17 May 2011 14:24:40 GMT
Ah, thank you, I haven't started couch that way before.
It says it's started it... but I still can't make requests to it and
there are no logs generated.
I imagine it's because I'm doing something else stupid?

sudo /usr/local/bin/couchdb -a couch.ini
Apache CouchDB is running as process 6249, time to relax.

Thanks
Clare