From Clare Walsh <cla...@autonomy.com>
Subject Re: Multiple instances on one machine
Date Tue, 17 May 2011 14:01:33 GMT
Thanks Matt,

That all seems to have worked, apart from the actual starting it
part...  I must be typing the wrong thing, but it's starting and
stopping my original couchdb instance... my command is below, feel free
to tell me which bit was completely wrong and made of fail :)

sudo /usr/local/etc/init.d/couchdb start -a couch.ini

(I did try it with -a couch.ini before the start, and also tried it
without the start but both times it just complained)

Thanks again
Clare