From e0075...@student.tuwien.ac.at
Subject Re: GeoCouch compiling problem with actual version
Date Sat, 07 May 2011 10:32:53 GMT
I got it working now. The problem was that I've been using an old
Xulrunner version. I've upgraded to Xulrunner 2.0 and reinstalled
CouchDB 1.0.2 by following the instructions provided by Paul Devis in
one of the other posts. With the new installation of CouchDB GeoCouch
works without any problems atm.

Thanks for your help and also thanks to Paul Davis for his instructions.

Regards
Bernhard