From e0075...@student.tuwien.ac.at
Subject Re: GeoCouch compiling problem with actual version
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 14:30:01 GMT
Ah yeah sry that I didn't specified that.

I've already complied and installed CouchDB 1.0.2 without any
problems. I've also tested it and it works without any problems.

I'm currently stuck at compiling GeoCouch. I've followed the
installation instruction specified within the readme file.

Regards
Bernhard