From "Sajeesh P N" <sajees...@tataelxsi.co.in>
Subject Queries on CouchDB tests done using Tsung
Date Tue, 03 May 2011 07:52:36 GMT
Hi,

I am presently doing CouchDB performance tests using the Tsung tool keeping the default configurations
for CouchDB. I would like to get a clarity on the following questions:-

1) For every requests queried from Tsung, whether CouchDB is creating a new connection for
each?
2) I would like to increase the no. of requests handled by CouchDB. What configuration in
Couchdb should I modify and how much should be the value or limit?

Thanks,
Sajeesh