From joel.guil...@me.com
Subject Re: Help needed: is couchDB a good fit for my app?
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2011 08:15:02 GMT
> Hello Clément,
> …
> The application we wrote for our Master's Thesis is a Personal Information
> Manager for Android. We wanted to implement synch and replication with as
> little hassle to the user as possible. So we devised a system that at least
> lets us simulate per-document authorization. What we did was:
> …
> If you have any further questions, I would be happy to answer them (at least
> to the extent of my knowledge ;-) )
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Philipp

@Philipp :

Could you point us to some more detailed references? Maybe to the copy of (an extract of)
your thesis? Or even to an implementation of your webservices for per-document authorization?

Working in the EHR sector (Electronic HealthCare Record) I am more than interested to such
a feature. A simple but reliable solution is a must.

Thanks,
Joel