From Jim Klo <jim....@sri.com>
Subject Re: triggering all (necessary) view update
Date Sat, 30 Apr 2011 16:08:07 GMT
I've been watching this thread, and thanks for bit of roadmap update - I'd love to see a better
plugin architecture.

Back to updating views, along the same lines of triggering updates, is there a way to make
the view updates non-blocking? I can handle scripting the updates and eventual consistency
- but I can't handle the 2 - 5 minutes of blocking it takes for each view to update after
a few thousand docs are added.

- Jim