From Jeroen van Dijk <jeroentjevand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help needed: is couchDB a good fit for my app?
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2011 08:26:53 GMT

> @Philipp :
>
> Could you point us to some more detailed references? Maybe to the copy of
> (an extract of) your thesis? Or even to an implementation of your
> webservices for per-document authorization?

Having a similar use case, I would also be very interested to read more
about this approach. So far I don't understand why this approach is needed
when it seems one could also use:
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Replication#Filtered_Replication directly.
However, I have no practical experience with this so I would be happy to
hear why that is not feasible.

Thanks,
Jeroen