From Jason Lane <>
Subject Re: A Call to Arms: Fighting the SharePoint/SQL Mobile Development Stack
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2011 19:08:59 GMT
Why don't you look at non-blocking architecture throughout the stack. I'd
recommend looking at Couchdb & Nodejs. I gave a presentation at work
recently on concurrent, non-blocking, event based architectures at my work.
I work for Thomsonreuters, big lumbering corporation that it is.

sent from my Nexus S