From bryan rasmussen <>
Subject tools to move to mongodb if necessary
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2011 08:03:06 GMT

I'm worried that in the future I might need to move to MongoDB, and if
it becomes necessary to make that move I should do so fairly quickly
(this is very much a 'be prepared for eventualities 6 months from now
sort of thing'), so I'm wondering if there are any tools out there to
make such a migration easier, and if there is anything I should
consider when making my couchdb databases in light of a need to
eventually migrate.

My main worry is having data that expands very rapidly

Bryan Rasmussen

View raw message