From Jens Rantil <jens.ran...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Debian package
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2011 16:11:10 GMT
Hi Huw,

Thank you for your response. I will look into your proposal. Building an
Ubuntu package for Debian makes me a little suspicious. Especially if it
requires me to ignore patches. Of course, the optimal solution would be if
CouchDB had an official Debian package that was up-to-date. I have sent an
e-mail to the CouchDB developer mailing list to further investigate if
0.11.0 (current Debian package version) should still be considered stable
(despite the fact there are numerous versions published after it).

Regards,
Jens