From David Mitchell <monch1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Uploading CSV data to Couchapp
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2011 10:50:28 GMT
Hi Cliff,

What you're describing doing using Node.js sounds exactly like what I want
to do - process the uploads transparently in the background, entirely within
the context of my Couchapp.

I've searched around for info on using Node.js and CouchDB like this, but
only found links that describe the technique in very broad detail.  Do you
know of any links that describe it in reasonable detail?

I'm an experienced Python/Ruby/C/C#/... coder and an occasional Erlang
coder, but stuff like Node.js is completely new to me - I'm assuming that if
I could see how to do this sort of thing in a fairly concise example, it'd
trigger the "aha" moment in my brain and then I'd be off and running...

Thanks again

Dave M.