From kowsik <kow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tools to move to mongodb if necessary
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2011 14:18:20 GMT
WIth the JSON encoder changes + the Snappy compression, the database
size is coming down pretty dramatically and is going to be growing at
a slower rate. I think automatic compaction is on the roadmap as well.

If the rapidly-growing-size is your main concern.

K.
---
http://blitz.io
http://twitter.com/pcapr