From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: triggering all (necessary) view update
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2011 20:36:36 GMT
"I suppose that I can write a short script that finds all the views in a
database and asks one document from each, however it is not as elegant
as having a request which does the same."

You only find it more elegant because you won't have to look at the code. :)

This is trivially scriptable from the outside, I see no good reason to add this.

B.