From Hendrik Jan van Meerveld <haa...@gmail.com>
Subject $.couch.db(dbname).list("dbname/listname","viewname") --> 200: Invalid JSON
Date Sat, 16 Apr 2011 16:36:28 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to place a list on a website.
The list "design/_list/listname/viewname" works fine and gives me the HTML I
want.

But if I try to put this HTML on my website like this:
    $db.list("design/listname","viewname",
      {
        success: function(data){
          $("#sometable tbody").append(data);
        }
      }
    );

I get the error:
[object XMLHttpRequest] 200: Invalid JSON: <tr id="row_bo......

So why is my browser trying to read this as JSON?
Does anybody have experience with putting lists on a webpage?

Kind regards,
Hendrik Jan