From Sean Copenhaver <sean.copenha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fetching many documents: multiple GETs or one POST?
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2011 19:35:09 GMT
I believe it was said that the documents change rarely.

Since it sounds like you want the same set of keys each time and the
documents associated with those keys change rarely, it seems like you could
add an attribute to the documents to use in a map function to associate them
all together. Then let the browser cache the GET request to the view.