From Hendrik Jan van Meerveld <haa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The new couchapp. [cr]
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2011 20:13:51 GMT
Hi Benoît,

It does look readable and usable, but I have to agree with Sean that JSON
would be much easier.
Most users know JSON and don't know Erlang.

Probably for you as a developer, changing the config file often, it will be
easier or faster to edit in Erlang.
For users that edit the file only once, they need time to learn some Erlang
first.
This way it will take normal users more time (learning time + edit time) to
change the config file.

Also if you translate your snippet from Erlang to JSON I think it will not
be much more complex to edit.

Kind regards,
Hendrik Jan