From Kinley Dorji <kinl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hot Tub, an editor for CouchDB
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2011 04:06:17 GMT
@Mat: Good to hear of your project. I'm sure it will be a valuable
edition to the CouchDB eco-system. Regarding the name - Hot Tub.
Tongue-in-cheek comments: Are we straying from furniture to bathroom
accessories - Couch, Futon ... Hot Tub? I can imagine relaxing on a
couch and get stuff done, but in a hot tub... Can we get any work done
in there? :)

@Mark: Let's hear your list re Futon. Should be useful for Mat to
address in Hot Tub.