From Kinley Dorji <kinl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hot Tub, an editor for CouchDB
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2011 08:13:13 GMT
@Mark, that's quite a bitch list you have there. :) I think if Matt
gets anywhere close to fulfilling your list, Hot Tub is going to kick
ass.

To your list I'd wish for front-end gui support for the kind of
functionality provided by couchdbkit, particularly in areas that
provide an easy to use bulk data entry or data import. This kind of
support would make it a lot easier for new users to get off the mark.