From lenz <norb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [somewhat off-topic] Any good perl modules for consuming CouchDB? Having trouble with Perl's CouchDB::Client
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2011 23:34:09 GMT
Hi,

I used all of the CouchDB modules available on CPAN and ended up
writing my own (Store::CouchDB) which is really extremely low level
and basic. i run it in production but via SSH tunnels so never
bothered with authentication. If i find a bit of time i can try to
hack it in but not sure if my modules are of any use to anyone other
than me in the moment as the interface is somehow inconsistent and
would need a major overhaul anyway.

how much interest is in the perl community for a complete
implementation rather than a "works for me" one?

cheers
lenz

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 7:42 AM, Luis Miguel Silva
<luismiguelferreirasilva@gmail.com> wrote:
> That's great to know (and ill be sure to ask you if we continue working with CouchDB).
So i really appreciate your offer.

--
twitter: @norbu09
current project: iWantMyName.com