From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB crashing on me (while doing benchmark with 1 million documents)
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2011 15:08:06 GMT
One million docs in a single _bulk_docs query? I'm not surprised it
doesn't work, that's quite a weird thing to try.

B.

On 5 April 2011 14:59, Luis Miguel Silva
<luismiguelferreirasilva@gmail.com> wrote:
> It is version 1.0.1 (i think - i can't connect to my server right now, but it's basically
the latest stable version available for download in the official web site), and i'm running
on CentOS 5.5 x64.

> Do you want the steps i used to reproduce this?
>
> p.s. i also tried submitting 1 million documents to the bulk_docs API (from one process)
and after 33 minutes the process still hadn't finished so i just killed it...
> p.p.s. as for the test that crashed couchdb, i actually tried it two or three times (after
restarting couchDB and starting with a brand new / clean DB)...