From Matt Jennings <jenn...@gmail.com>
Subject Hot Tub, an editor for CouchDB
Date Sun, 24 Apr 2011 20:21:46 GMT
Hi All

I wanted to let you know about a project I have been working on.  I call it Hot Tub, and it
is a Qt based interface to CouchDB which allow for easy editing of documents through customizable
templates.  It also includes the ability to drag and drop attachments for documents.

The immediate goal of this project is to be an administrative type tool for easy editing of
CouchDB documents, but in the future I hope to expand it to general use.

The project is here:
https://github.com/jennmat/HotTub

Thanks in advance for any feedback you have.
Matt Jennings