From Luis Miguel Silva <luismiguelferreirasi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB crashing on me (while doing benchmark with 1 million documents)
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2011 13:59:46 GMT
It is version 1.0.1 (i think - i can't connect to my server right now, but it's basically the
latest stable version available for download in the official web site), and i'm running on
CentOS 5.5 x64.

Do you want the steps i used to reproduce this?

p.s. i also tried submitting 1 million documents to the bulk_docs API (from one process) and
after 33 minutes the process still hadn't finished so i just killed it...
p.p.s. as for the test that crashed couchdb, i actually tried it two or three times (after
restarting couchDB and starting with a brand new / clean DB)...

Thanks,
Luis Miguel Silva