From "armin weisser" <>
Subject AW: total_rows:1 but rows:[]
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2011 09:53:26 GMT
Hi Stefan,

Do you mean "number of pages" (in terms of pagination) when you say "records".
That would make sense. So we'd have 1 page but no documents to display.

I thought that the "rows" param corresponds to "number of documents in the result set" or
"size of result set" respectivaly.

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Stefan Matheis []
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 28. April 2011 11:45
Betreff: Re: total_rows:1 but rows:[]

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 11:42 AM, armin weisser <>
> What do you mean with "overall rows info". Is that a config or request param?

it's telling you how many records the view would output - without any restriction. so if you
have one document where the value of account.username is "foo" and you request that view with
key=bar ..
the counter will still show 1 as counter, but output 0 (=zero) documents.

View raw message