From Sean Copenhaver <sean.copenha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tools to move to mongodb if necessary
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2011 11:35:26 GMT
You might want to consider both right now. Last I looked the things I loved about couchdb (rest,
replication, _changes, this couchapp design doc idea) do not have an equal in mongodb.

I mentioned mongo in another thread simple because it's the "other one" and didn't realize
update functions can take care of revision conflicts.