From edward de jong <edw...@magicmouse.com>
Subject Re: External process for httpd_global_handlers
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2011 22:03:07 GMT
I have the same problem; I am trying to access couch from the same machine as
myself, and actionscript (flash) is balking because it can't get the
crossdomain.xml file from root on that socket. I have tried copying
crossdomain.xml all over the place but no go. clearly it has to be inside couch,
but I have no idea how to stuff a crossdomain.xml file into couch; it isn't a
database, but just a text file that couch is being expected to spit up when
requested.... any help would be appreciate, every single person using
actionscript + couch will have the same problem!