From "Andrew Stuart (SuperCoders)" <andrew.stu...@supercoders.com.au>
Subject Re: Couchdb - how to search within field or fields?
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 23:22:38 GMT
That's a pity.  Is search on the roadmap to become part of the core
product?

On 24/03/2011, at 10:19 AM, David Hardtke wrote:

No.  For logical queries you need a search add-on:

couchdb-lucene: http://github.com/rnewson/couchdb-lucene
ElasticSearch: http://www.elasticsearch.com/
Cloudant Search (hosted): http://blog.cloudant.com/developer-preview-cloudant-search-for-couchdb/

--
Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and
content filtering.http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg