From Filipe David Manana <fdman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Surprisingly high CPU load
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2011 09:54:15 GMT
On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 8:15 AM, Paul Hirst <paul.hirst@sophos.com> wrote:

> You might find this an interesting read
>
> The performance improvements discussed in that bug sound extremely
> appealing but the discussion has gone quiet which is a great shame. I'm
> still hoping something comes of it.

It probably will, the only drawback identified in the discussion of
that ticket is not that hard to fix.

Also, before moving that one forward, I've been trying several other
performance and disk saving approaches and measure the gains of each
one. In the end we'll see. Maybe that one gets dropped and something
better or equivalent comes out.

--
Filipe David Manana,
fdmanana@gmail.com, fdmanana@apache.org