From Mark Hahn <m...@boutiquing.com>
Subject Re: how to ignore conflicts?
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2011 02:37:23 GMT
Thanks for not mentioning update handlers.

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 6:22 PM, Paul J. Davis
<paul.joseph.davis@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is where I don't mention that update handlers can do exactly what you want.
>
> The couch way would be to write multiple docs and use a view to get the desired last
value semantics. Though sometimes there are circumstances where one might want to use some
other functionality (which clearly isn't related to update handlers doing exactly what you
want ;) when the ramifications for circumventing conflict detection are understood.

--
Mark Hahn
Website Manager