From Sean Copenhaver <sean.copenha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DocumentRevisions - any way to make sure they will always be available?
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2011 21:02:28 GMT
The revision tree is I believe to help keep track of things for replication
(not positive of this) as well. So it's really an internal mechanism that we
have access to.

You could have something listening on _changes and perform this revisioning
and change tracking yourself. Not self contained, but doable.

--
“The limits of language are the limits of one's world. “ -Ludwig von
Wittgenstein