From Warner Onstine <>
Subject looking for a couch dev for a few hours
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2011 20:23:32 GMT
Hi all,
I've been learning CouchDB but I'm coming across some design stuff
that would surely take someone with more experience less time to just
come up with the document and views I need.

So, just curious how much an hour someone would charge for this kind of work:
- documents
- some fairly complex views
- looking at existing design to fit it all together nicely

Feel free to reply off-list. Trying to gauge if it would be worth it
to me to contract someone for a few hours to come up with this vs.
doing it myself for several hours.

View raw message