From Mauro Fagnoni <mauro.fagn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: loading data
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 08:18:21 GMT
As emailed in private with Christian my target is to try to execute the
tpc-h test (if it possibile and in the limit of possibility) because i
should compare the sql like schema versus Nosql; i understand that the
comparison is not exact but i would know and demostrate(in my thesis) when
is better nosql schema and why there are an interests from this type of
database.

For create this comparison i need to find a way, after create a couchdb
document, for load a big data files saved into csv data file. someone can
help me?

to be more precise (hopefully) i  summarize the steps:

- create a couchddb  database as like a document
- import .csv data file into a document (cosi da popolare il database) *IS
POSSIBLE??WHICH WAY?*
- try model and to execute the tpc-h queries

Best Regards,
Mauro

[-------WHOAMI------] Mauro Fagnoni
[----------ICQ#---------] 279572903