From JC de Villa <jc.devi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Chrome 310 with calling IP -> solved
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2011 16:40:35 GMT
Tried both links on chromium - 10.0.648.133 (77742) Ubuntu 10.04.

Both links work fine for me.

JC de Villa

On Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 8:51 PM, brains@work <jens@brainsatwork.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just filed a bug to Google which took the whole afternoon to figure it out. I'm not
sure whether and where to put that into the couchdb wiki:

> Calling my site hosted on CouchDB with the IP address results in a 310 error "too many
redirects" in Google Chrome. I thought it was probably a couchdb or spidermonkey issue, but
it is a browser issue. Calling the same page with the proper domain name works just fine.
Safari and Firefox do not have that problem. I am on a Mac.