From Dale Harvey <d...@arandomurl.com>
Subject Re: Building for Android
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2011 19:35:03 GMT
I have built on 2.3.2, the instructions should work however the wiki
formatting has broken the patches, I will update the wiki with the
patches Matt sent me

Android recently added support for building on osx however it requires
building a case sensitive disk image
http://source.android.com/source/download.html

I would also suggest building on linux (I built on ubuntu latest
stable 64 bit (the newer androids require 64 bit), and remember to
allocate enough space to build the whole thing (I use 15GB)

Cheers
Dale