From Ryan Ramage <ryan.ram...@gmail.com>
Subject Your Life, On the Couch
Date Sat, 19 Mar 2011 18:29:08 GMT
We are getting ready to release our project based on CouchDB.

http://eckoit.com

It as a free and open source project that allows you to use a
'Liferecorder'. The Liferecorder is something you wear
which continuously records audio. One button lets you click 'remember that'.
You sync it later, and an easy workflow imports it into an Audio Wiki,
running on CouchDB. I have been using it for the last 8 months. Its been
fun...now I have an amazing medium-long term memory :)

I just want to say thanks to this mailing list for your support. Especially
Robert Newson, who got the range request headers, and Dave Cottlehuber for
help with the Windows builds for 1.1

The project switched halfway through to use Couch, and I am glad we did. It
has made it easier. And it allows for lots of cool features in the near
future!

Cheers
Ryan