From Dmitry Stropaloff <helio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rewrite urls and views issue
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2011 08:40:37 GMT
2011/3/4 Benoit Chesneau <bchesneau@gmail.com>:
> On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 9:06 AM, Dmitry Stropaloff <helions8@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm trying to rewrite urls for my views (application will use CouchDB
>> virtual host):
>>
>> "from": "/views/*",
>> "to": "_view/*",
>> "method": "*",
>> "query": {}
>>
>> So, when I try to access db/_design/db/_rewrite/views/
>> in log there is such info: rewrite to "/db/_design/db/_view"
>>
>> As expected, I get {"error":"method_not_allowed","reason":"Only
>> GET,POST,HEAD allowed"}
>>
>> But if I try to reach some view function - db/_design/db/_rewrite/views/all
>> in log I get a very strange (for me) message: rewrite to
>> "/db/views/all?doc=views&attachment=all"
>
> Never saw that. what exact url are you calling and the rewrite rules ?
>
> - benoît

I'm calling http://localhost:5984/db/_design/db/_rewrite/views/all -
url rewrite rules and view urls are from my app. "all" view is a
simple map function. Application was created with CouchApp, and view
stored in the views/all/map.js file. After pushing it to CouchDB this
view can be accessed via db/_design/db/_view/all url.

Thanks,
Dmitry