From Mark Hahn <m...@boutiquing.com>
Subject Re: Your Life, On the Couch
Date Sun, 20 Mar 2011 08:22:23 GMT
A few questions, just curious.

Would laws in some states require that you tell everyone you come into
contact with that they are being recorded?

Would I be facing divorce if I proved to my wife that she was wrong
most of the time about past conversations?  Could I get my money back
if it proved I was wrong?

--
Mark Hahn
Website Manager